Part of our success
It is not only audience numbers and the number of concerts that measure the social impact of the Wiener Konzerthaus, its local role in promoting the musical education of the next generation, its high significance for Vienna as a city of culture, and its international high regard and reputation. But also the fact that we are constantly expanding our programme, reaching out to more and more people and are loved as a performing venue by many of today’s best musicians and artists shows that the Wiener Konzerthaus is a central and driving element of cultural life, both in Vienna and internationally. It is thanks to our supporters that this continues to be the case. They pay an important contribution in helping us to uphold and expand our claim to artistic excellence and diversity.
• Advance booking at least 7 days before the start of sales to the general public;
• 17,5% discount on up to 2 subscriptions per cycle;
• 7,5% discount for up to 2 tickets for any performance presented by the Wiener Konzerthausgesellschaft;
• Bonus concerts;
• Receipt by post of the »Konzerthaus Nachrichten« and all special brochures.
• Invitation to the »Culture and Society« symposium with an exclusive presentation of the children’s and young people’s programme by the Intendant. The musical part of the event will be presented by artists from our »Great Talent« initiative.
• special calendar for our supporting members
• Newsletter for supporting members
• Personal contact person for purchasing desired tickets
• Regular invitations to rehearsals and talks with artists
• Invitation to an exclusive season presentation with the Intendant
• Free use of the VIP cloakroom and free concert programme;
• special advance booking conditions for a range of concerts, a list of which will be notified at the start of the season;
• Postal delivery for all tickets is free of charge;
• Complimentary aperitif before a meal taken in the Konzerthaus Restaurant »Weinzirl«;
• A complimentary CD from the Konzerthaus collection.
Membership contribution per season: € 475,-
(of which € 350,- is tax deductible)
Birgit Zawichowski will be happy to answer any questions or to provide further information.
Mag. Birgit Zawichowski
Telefon: (+43 1) 24200-316
Fax: (+43 1) 24200-111